1) Shade grown Kona Coffee beans are bigger and sweeter.
2) Handpicked only red, ripe, pure Kona coffee cherries. Machines don't care.
3) Wet-processed, sun dried Kona coffee means more work, but also more flavor.
4) Sustainably grown Kona coffee--the way nature intended it to be.
5) Small Kona coffee family farm: no ‘management turnover’, hence more accountability.
6) Freshly roasted, authentic Kona coffee beans.
7) Pesticide & herbicide free.
8) Affordable, farm-direct prices for the best Hawaiian Kona coffee.
9) FAST & FREE SHIPPING on Kona coffee: No minimum order, no checkout surprises! (USA only)
10) Professionally graded & certified 100% Kona Coffee according to Hawaii State laws.