1) Shade grown Kona Coffee beans are sweeter and less acidic than any other.
2) Only handpicked red, ripe, pure Kona coffee cherries.
3) Wet-processed, slowly sun dried Kona coffee means more work, but also more aroma.
4) Sustainably grown Kona coffee--the way nature intended it to be.
5) From small Kona coffee family farmers: no ‘management turnover’, hence more accountability.
6) Freshly roasted, authentic Kona coffee beans from Hawai'i, USA. We don't sell "Kona Blends" made of mostly cheap, foreign beans!
7) Pesticide & herbicide free.
8) Freshest Hawaiian Kona coffee in nitrogen flushed, multi-layer laminated, zip-locked bags. No oxygen stales these beans.
9) Harvested only from traditional Arabica 'kona typica' trees Kona coffee is famous for.
10) Professionally graded 100% Kona Coffee according to Hawaii State laws.